In 1823, a small institution was founded that was to revolutionise education in Liverpool and provide opportunities for the working people of the city.
Today, with a vibrant community of 25,000 students from over 100 countries world-wide, 2,500 staff and 250 degree courses, Liverpool John Moores University is one of the largest, most dynamic and forward-thinking universities in the UK.
Our reputation for understanding the realities of the business world have become well-known amongst our broad portfolio of clients, as has our team of academics, who are not only experts in their fields, but are also skilled and experienced in applying their knowledge to commerce and industry.
Research and Innovation Services
Our Research and Innovation Services provide a gateway to the academic and research base of the University.
The service is made up of three teams:
- Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation
- Grants, Policy and Projects
- Research Excellence Framework
The teams offer a range of professional services to develop engagement with businesses, organisations and strategic partners, support funding applications, develop public and privately-funded collaborations, support industrial research, and maximise the potential of the University’s intellectual property.
Services on offer
- Develop Engagement with Businesses
- Support funding applications
- Develop public and privately-funded collaborations
- Support industrial research
- Maximise the potential of the University’s intellectual property